I was lucky enough to meet a wonderful Australian named Barry who shared this magazine with me. I have longed to implement this garden and will hope to do that this year. Thanks to Permaculture Magazine for these great ideas and Sepp Holzer. I really need to just get his book it is filled with wonderful permaculture ideas that will last years to come and for future generations.
- Community garden near Plaza to close (kshb.com)
- raised garden beds: hugelkultur instead of irrigation (yurtsandthings.wordpress.com)
- When Vision Comes To Your Backyard (garden-eats.com)
- Gardening: I’ve Run Out Of Excuses (mormonsoprano.com)
- Green Garden Grow – Finding a Place to Plant (centraljerseyworkingmoms.com)
- Out west: Take a garden tour in Wellington (pbpulse.com)